Sunday, April 27, 2008

Long Trail Blackbeary Wheat

OK so I went out and picked up a couple of assortment packs of micro-brew beer, Long Trail being one and where I started.

Long Trail Blackbeary Wheat was the first in the pack I tried. I was a bit tentative at first since I normally do not like fruity beers or beers with fruit in them but I was pleasantly surprised. The blackberry tones did not over power the beer taste. It was just enough to give it a little something, although I doubt I could have more then 3 or 4 at one sitting before the blackberry taste would get too sweet. The beer flavor itself was nice and refreshing but a little light for my tastes.

So I'll give it a 3 1/2 out of 5 Beers




PS - I have to admit I drank it right out of the bottle so I never got to view the color or head, but I'm still learning.

No comments: